I split each project into several Word documents for students to access. Each project has an associated description, an evaluation, a report, and a notebook document. The PowerPoint document was the same for all projects, so I've included it only once. I've also included student feedback from Fall 2001.
And now, for something completely different... I've changed what I'm doing!!!
I have decided to re-tool most of the projects and to change my grading scheme somewhat. I no longer require students to write about the course competencies in their notebooks, I changed the report from a group activity to an individual requirement (if the student want a "B"), and I've introduced a Compare/Contrast paper (for those seeking an "A"). The table below reflects what I've developed so far for the New and Improved! physics at C-GCC (for the Spring semester, 2002).
If you want to see more about the actual structure of my courses, take a look at one of my syllabi for Spring 2002.
^ back to top ^